3 TYPES OF SILK DUVET
Industrial silk duvet filled with industrial short fibre silk wadding
- Fast and larget production;
- Added chemicals to clean silk;
- No check pocket or small check pocket on the duvet;
- Use residual of mulberry silk, wild silk, or mix with artificial fibers;
- Box stitches, circle stitches or other kinds of stitches on the duvet, for fixed the short fibre silk wadding inside, it looks like other duvets.
Hand-stitched silk duvet layered with industrial mulberry silk wadding
- Use abolished and defective silk cocoons;
- Use chemicals to clean silk and make it fluffy and soft;
- Layered with a big piece of industrial silk wadding, less layer, stretchable;
- Can find rougher texture inside;
- Hand-stitched, a check pocket on the duvet.
Hand-stitched silk duvet layered with traditional handmade mulberry silk wadding
- Slow and low production, no chemicals used, lasts for more than 20 years;
- Can find the edge of the handmade silk pocket inside of duvet;
- Silk in original appearance, the fiber is smooth, soft, less white and clean than industrial silk, kind to skin;
- Hand-stitched only on the outer edges of the duvet cover. larget check pocket on the duvet.